A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
First things first. Congratulations on your scheduled promotion review! The only thing is left to decide is what exactly your new title will be.
The board is always prospecting new candidates and new market opportunities. There is some... stuff that our research team deemed worthy of further inspection. The stuff, they say, extends life. The stuff, we say, expands shareholder value.
With a budget assigned and a standard issue "Slate" Star Courier provided you will go on a business trip to acquire a sample. Feel free to pursue business opportunities along the way. Don't get too distracted, but don't forget to be awesome either.
Enter the planetary system and fly like your salary will depend on it!
- w: Engage thrusters, take off or abort landing.
- a: Turn left, or sell goods.
- d: Turn right, or buy goods.
- ~: Dump stock in a durable cargo container.
- Esc: File for bankrupcy (only in space).
- Shift+Esc: Ragequit.
- Arrows, that's it.
- Right Ctrl: Dump stock
- Backspace: Go bankrupt.
- LMB: orient toward cursor and burn
- RMB: orient without burning
- Shift+P: toggle pause
- t: cycle trajectories
- Shift+T: cycle ship traces
- Shift+S: cycle scores
- Shift+M: cycle markets
- Shift+R: toggle gravity rings
- Shift+G: toggle UI grid
- Shift+LMB: respawn in a target location.
- Shift+RMB: spawn a bot.
Linux builds require `freeglut3` installed and a recent `libc` (I build with Ubuntu 19.10, eoan).
- Engage tractor beam!Apr 09, 2020
- Time flies like an arrow, bot flies like a bananaMar 08, 2020
- Change is a force to be reconed withFeb 20, 2020
- Two weeks and one meetup laterFeb 14, 2020
- Beta stage separation completeJan 30, 2020
- Orbiting 101Jan 23, 2020
- Time to push the frontierJan 22, 2020
- Time for space cleaningJan 21, 2020
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.